The Princess
    Fiona is 19 years young, and always wears her heart on her sleeve. A certified foodie and a home-buddy, and enjoys devouring chocolates on rainy Sunday mornings. ❤

    stats
    web counter


    And the princess says hello... again ♛

    Guess who's back on Blogger, ladies and gents! 

    To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to create another blog because it just might add to my long-list of writing responsibilities. I am maintaining numerous of "academic" blog accounts already aside from my personal Tumblr account which has been active for years. So yes, being a Journalism major requires you to remember all of your account passwords. *wink

    On the lighter side, I created this spot so that the others can see the princess-y side of me. Yeah, I know. Weird. I don't know actually what's going to happen to my Tumblr account. Was thinking of deactivating it, but I have invested a lot of memories on that site and I just can't bear to have it deleted. Tumblr has become too crowded, and the society getting more and more obsessed with having multiple and constant likers instead of just writing to express their thoughts. I don't know, but I became tired of seeing that.

    I am not a big fan of promises so I can't be promising to update regularly, though I will try my best to keep this blog alive.

    Cheers, my folks!

    ? "And the princess says hello... again ♛" was Posted On: Sunday, November 24, 2013 @3:56 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


    | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.