The Princess
    Fiona is 19 years young, and always wears her heart on her sleeve. A certified foodie and a home-buddy, and enjoys devouring chocolates on rainy Sunday mornings. ❤

    stats
    web counter


    In black and white

    Every so often, I allot a couple of hours to let myself roam around my second home to appreciate its beauty.

    There are a couple of times when I regret not bringing my camera with me, because Malolos is such a beautiful city. Don't get me wrong, it has its own flaws. But these flaws, sometimes, are what makes it even more interesting.

    I am hopeful that there will be more hours like these before I finally flee from it after graduation.









    Labels:

    ? "In black and white" was Posted On: Sunday, January 12, 2014 @9:22 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.