The Princess
    Fiona is 19 years young, and always wears her heart on her sleeve. A certified foodie and a home-buddy, and enjoys devouring chocolates on rainy Sunday mornings. ❤

    stats
    web counter


    Down With Love: my temporary distraction

    Photo from: yanchengxu.net

    This is the reason why I can't finish my Trip to China blog part ii -- I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE TAIWANESE COMEDY-DRAMA!

    I tried watching its first episode because everybody was saying that Jerry Yan's chemistry with Hana Kimi's Ella Chen is better than with his previous leading ladies, and after the first part of the first episode, I couldn't help but agree! The sincerity of Jerry's closeness with Ella was also scene on some of the behind-the-scenes, and maybe that explains why Jerry has changed (positively) a lot after working with this girl. <3 *fangirl mode: ON*

    The series was reportedly aired by ABS-CBN last 2010. How come I didn't know!? Luckily, there's internet and torrent downloads --- I can now have a daily dose of my JerElla madness. ;)

    I promise to post about the trip again soon, though!

    Labels: ,

    ? "Down With Love: my temporary distraction" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 @1:15 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.