The Princess
    Fiona is 19 years young, and always wears her heart on her sleeve. A certified foodie and a home-buddy, and enjoys devouring chocolates on rainy Sunday mornings. ❤

    stats
    web counter


    1175 (If Only)

    I have been told that you're difficult.

    To be honest, I don't know what they actually mean by "difficult." As I watch your life in pictures, I find it hard to believe that with those gentle eyes and inviting smile, is someone who might be hard to deal with.

    According to them, it is primarily the reason why girls find it hard to stay with you.

    They did not see that you were just striving for perfection so hard in order to provide happiness to your mother. They just pointed out the bad things. And because of this, I want to believe that you are just misunderstood -- that you are not difficult -- since somehow, I find myself in you. I scowl, I frown and become so unhappy at times, just like you. But little did they know how childish I am -- we are, actually -- when we get to comfortable around people.

    And maybe that is our problem. We tend to get too comfortable around people and give them our trust quickly, that's why it hurts a lot when they disappoint us.

    And that is why we hold back. When we hold back and isolate ourselves, they would think that we are "difficult."

    How I wish that you would be just near -- I mean, you don't even know me, but I am pretty much sure that if you do, then you would be having someone who understands how you feel. Because let me tell you this, it is hard to have no one near you who completely feels the same way. It feels sad.

    And I don't want you to feel sad.

    You make people happy. You make me happy. You don't know how many people crave to see your smile everyday just for them to be happy. If I have my way, I'd go there and show you how much you have to be appreciated and understood.

    If only fate could just give me a chance to be with you. If only.

    Labels: , ,

    ? "1175 (If Only)" was Posted On: Thursday, June 19, 2014 @2:29 PM | 0 lovely comments ?


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.